Some of My Consulting Projects
Though not exhaustive, this list includes some of the significant projects I’ve been involved with in recent years. It is intended to provide a sense of the type of work I do with nonprofit organizations.
Organizational & Program Development
- Artios, LLC, Seattle, WA
Technology support and guidance in the development of its unique Cohort Advancement Institute™ which gathers college presidents, nonprofit CEOs and development officers together in peer groups throughout the country for a year of training in fund raising and leadership.
- AXIA Financial, Seattle, WA
Research project involving over 100 Christian colleges and universities to determine the feasibility of a proposed service to that market.
- Christians in Recovery, Tequesta, FL
Advising on all start up phases of an online community including tax exempt status, organizing a board of directors and development of online services.
- City Mission, Cleveland, OH
Consulted on the implementation of a three phase recovery program during the construction of a new facility.
- Footprints/Heroes’ Homegate, Kansas City, MO
Providing ongoing guidance on board of directors and program development for outpatient counseling center and facility for homeless veterans.
- Friends of KS/NE Collegiate Ministries Association, Wichita, KS
Work to establish an alumni association for Christian Challenge (formerly Baptist Student Union) for campus ministries in Kansas and Nebraska.
- Georgetown Wesley University USA, Palm Harbor, FL
Assistance toward obtaining accreditation for a graduate school providing online theological training to pastors primarily in the Caribbean.
- Kansas City Rescue Mission, Kansas City, MO
Provided counsel in the development of a residential addiction recovery program for homeless men.
- Light of Light Ministries, Pittsburgh, PA
Assessment of a residential addiction recovery program for homeless men, primarily focusing on staffing issues.
- StreetSchool Network, Denver, CO
Research project involving over 50 member day schools working with at risk urban youth.
- True Light Ministries, Kansas City, MO
Ongoing guidance on board of directors, fundraising and program development for a neighborhood outreach center and facility for homeless women.
Web Development & Online Marketing Projects
- Carriage Town Ministries, Flint, MI
- Connecting for Good, Kansas City, KS
- Denver Rescue Mission, Denver, CO
- Greater Kansas City Council on Philanthropy (now called NP Connect)
- Haven of Rest Ministries, Akron, OH
- KingdomLife Publishing, Spokane, WA
- New York City Rescue Mission, New York, NY
- Saginaw Rescue Mission, Saginaw, MI
- Urban LIFE KC, Kansas City, MO